WELCOME

Welcome to Room 3's blog. During the rest of this year we will update our blog with things we have been doing and learning in class. We will also add learning games and activities you can do at home. Come back regularly to see what we have been doing. Feel free to add comments to our posts, we love reading them (Just come and see Miss Dalton if you want to learn how to add a comment on our blog)

Wednesday 29 August 2012

MUD!

We have been talk lots about mud and what it feels like. We decided to make our own mud using water and clay. Unfortunately the fire alarm rang in the middle of our mud making! This did make for some interesting stories though.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic writing Room3. Your great writing made me feel like I was playing in the MUD with you all. You guys looked like you were all enjoying the mud between your fingers in the photo's. Keep up with your awesome writing.
    Mrs Heibner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Room Three fantastic job on everyone's writing. I really enjoyed seeing your pictures too. I'm a bit confused why Louie thinks lettuce tastes like mud! Maybe he should wash it better next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Room 3, on your amazing mud stories, your Olympic Games stories and works of Art and your Fire Safety items and stories.
    I am Henrietta's Nana and I live in Adelaide, South Australia.
    I really love keeping in contact with Thea, Ezra and Henrietta through their blogs, as I get to see what wonderful things they are doing at school.
    I think you are a very clever class.
    Keep up the wonderful work and enjoy the rest of your year.

    ReplyDelete